Monday, January 5, 2009

I am back!




Sorry we haven't posted any updates in about 2 months...we have been busy being sick and celebrating lots of holidays. Along with a wonderful Thanksgiving and a stupendous (my new current favorite word) Christmas, we also got to experience stomach viruses, teething, colds, ear infections, back afflictions (daddy, namely) and more colds! We all seem to be on the mend now and hopefully it will stay that way for a while.
In addition to a big growth spurt, my verbal skills are really "blossoming". I have always been very verbal, but mom and dad are now amazed at some of the things I can do and say and understand. I am not sure why mom said we should put the word "blossoming" in quotes. I think it has to do with my frequently sarcastic and/or sassy vocabulary which includes "I wasn't talking to you", "that wasn't very nice, mother" and "I only have two hands" which is my frequent response when asked to do something.

Anyway, here is a picture of me displaying my intimidating presence and awesome cuteness! As you can see, daddy has firmly planted the idea of playing ice hockey in my brain and I am looking forward to "tearing up the ice" one day soon.

More updates are coming soon, I promise!!

No comments: