Thursday, January 7, 2010

My photographs - Marvel at my talents!






As promised, here a few of the pictures of Josh, Mom and Dad that I took with my very own camera. Granted, the quality is not so great and mom and dad, in particular look sort of "zombie-like", but this is my first ever camera, so give me a little break. Mom took the picture of me at the bottom and you can see I am being very scary in this picture.
Additionally, you may notice that Mom and I changed the background and layout of the blog a little bit. We have decided that we would like to at least try to be a little more creative with this site. Tell us what you think of this template. We also added a blinkie and changed the colors around. We are still learning and it is a definite work in process. We will update here and there for the seasons and holiday.

No comments: