Saturday, July 14, 2007

I'm feeling hot, hot, hot!






Mom says the temperature where we live has been out of control! I don't really care how hot or cold it is outside....I am game for whatever Mom says we are doing for the day, but I must admit that it was really even too hot for me during the week of July 4. Mom says we hit 102 degrees and I now have new understanding of the word "Hot"! I thought this word just referred to hot food and hot stoves but now I understand it can also describe the weather too. Unfortunately, the hot weather also seems to make my face super red and can cause me to move a little slower (yes, I now you don't believe it, but it is possible).

The funny thing is that only a few days after we hit 102 degrees then we had a string of days in the low 70' and then even into the 60's too. What is up with that? Don't the weather gods know that this Peanut likes to have at least some consistency in his daytime activity plans?
In hopes of warmer weather, but NOT this warm, Mom and Dad purchased a wading pool for me a while back and boy is it fun to play in. We haven't really had much of a chance to use it until recently. One of my favorite things to do is play with the garden hose while the pool fills up and I have discovered that it causes my mom to run and scream when I aim the hose at her and try to shoot her with the water.
See the attached pictures of me playing in the pool and cooling off on a hot day. Mom says I looked very GQ in my matching swim shirt/swim trunks ensemble.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.