Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas! What a fantastic day we had! Mom and Dad have been telling me that Santa was going to visit us and he certainly did. I actually met him a few weeks ago and sat on his lap (after an initial period of wondering what and who he was) and gave him a high-five. He was a gentle old soul but he needed a good shave and a haircut. Perhaps he can visit the hair salon that I go to and sit on a motorcycle or horse seat and get his hair cut too! That all being said, he is obviously a very wise man as he certainly brought me everything I wanted and really liked this Christmas.
This morning I had a blast opening gifts. I received a giant crane (truck), a robotic dog, a remote control car, a tool set and many other great toys. It was a big day and I am absolutely exhausted so this will be a short post. Mom and Dad are exhausted too as keeping up with me is becoming a more than full time job in itself.
Attached are a few recent photos of me and Baby J. No, these are not Christmas pictures, but they are cute and recent just the same.
Did Santa bring you what you wanted and asked for this Christmas? Mom and Dad said that they asked for MORE SLEEP, but I don't think they got it. Hopefully, Santa will listen next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matthew, you have a very cute baby brother! Glad Santa was so good to you.
Anne