Wednesday, May 9, 2007

More cheese, please!


So, mom says it had to happen sooner or later. Yes, that is right; we finally went to Chuck E. Cheese. It was a very strangely chilly day last week, so we decided to meet one of dad's friends there with her children for some indoor activity. I sensed A LOT of apprehension and fear from my mom and dad as we approached the door of the building and the horror was evident in their faces as we entered the place. However, after we all three had our hands stamped with a number that glows under UV light (this was so that no one other than my mom or dad could leave the joint with me), it actually turned out to be lots of fun.

There was actually an area of little rides and toys that were just the right size for me and I had an absolute ball, if I must say so. There was a car and a truck that you could get on and ride and a Peanut sized telphone game and a version of "whack a mole" that I took great pleasure in playing with. Although I do enjoy a good viewing of Barney the purple dinosaur at times, the Barney themed ride sort of freaked me out so I stayed away from it.

Needless to say, we DID NOT eat the pizza, but we did order a drink and that made mom happy as they had caffeine free diet coke (you know it is a secret addiction of hers).

I have a feeling we will go to Chuck E. Cheese again one of these days on a poor weather day; however, I think that mom and dad are grateful for our excellent California weather so that maybe that day will not be so soon.

See the attached picture of me on my favorite ride at Chuck E. Cheese. There was a man and a dog in this car and I loved sitting with them and fastening my seat belt. What fun!

No comments: