Sunday, April 29, 2007

I'm a Travelin' Man, yes I am!







My family and I just returned from a trip to Atlanta. Dad had a sales meeting to attend there, so mom and I jumped on the opportunity to visit all of mom's family and friends. She gets very homesick, you now.

Anyway, I am not sure what changed between now and the last trip to Atlanta in November, but let's just say mom didn't give me a gold star for air travel this time. Don't mom and dad understand that I just have absolutely too much energy to be expected to sit in my car seat on a plane for 4-5 hours? Obviously not, as they seem surprised that I didn't just go to sleep on the plane for three hours like last time . All in all, I didn't think the plane trip was that bad, but I guess 4-5 hours of fussing and stomping all over one's parents in a crowded airplane could color anyone's assessment.

I loved my visit to Atlanta! I got to see my Grandpa and Grandma, my Aunt Julie and Uncle Bob, my mom's cousins Anne and George (I guess this means they are my cousins as well, but I am not sure). My cousins Christina and Eric came by for a visit as well as my newest little cousin, Sydney. I also got to see lots of mom's friends and play with their children as well. Fun was had by all.

By the way, I LOVED baby Sydney. I just love babies and I loved to pet her and talk about her little toes and point out to everyone that she is a "baby". She was a sweet little girl and I can't wait until she will be able to do more than just lay on the couch, drink milk and sleep. Mom and Dad were pleased at my reaction to her as most of you know that we will have our own new baby in about 5 1/2 months. I hope I like our new baby as much as I loved Sydney, but more on that later.

Attached are a few pics of me at a park in Alpharetta called Wacky World. Also attached is a picture of me with my Aunt Julie. She gave me this cool tractor book that had wheels on it. Sorry, but mom failed to get a pic of the grandparents or my new little cousin Sydney. We will have to fix that on the next visit.

1 comment:

mfletcher1 said...

As I mentioned before, Mike traveled the same way as Peanut. Probably normal for an energetic 1 1/2 year old.