Thursday, August 30, 2007

Spray and Play











So, yes, it has been a while since mom and I posted to the blog. Believe me, it would have been sooner, but mommy has had a very rough month. She is feeling better now and I believe it all had something to do with that "baby" she says she is carrying in her tummy. I love my soon to be baby brother and say hello to him and "listen" to his heartbeat with my stethoscope about once a day. I am looking forward to his arrival (at least I think I am)! I know mom is too.

So what have I been up to you say? Well, lots of things, but I thought today I would tell you about my trip to the "spray park". I am not really sure this is exactly what you call it, but it is simply a park with structures that spray and squirt water all over you. The best part is that you can run over to the playground and play on the slides too, and then come back again to cool off when you get too hot.
Last time we went, Daddy came with us and something very funny happened. You see, some of the sprayers are sensitive to motion, so they come on when you walk over them or touch this funny pole. Well, Dad was walking behind me and walked right over a sprayer that proceeded to SPRAY him and wet his shorts. He was quite surprised, to say the least, and mom found this to be quite amusing. Dad, on the other hand, didn't seem to completely agree with her reaction.

Anyway, see the attached pics of me playing with the water and also taking a break to play peek a boo with dad and slide down the slide. Don't you just love my swimsuit and my camaflouge bucket hat? Mom says it would just not be possible for me to be any cuter.
And don't forget to check back soon. I have a lot of exciting events coming up including my 2nd birthday and my first day of prep-preschool. I am sure to have lots to talk about.

1 comment:

Just the two of us! said...

hahaha good story i would of laughed too!! i hope all is well with the BBAABBBY yay! i want to come out and see you guys!!! have a great labor day weekend!