Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hey, Hey, Hey...I love Baby J!


I love my little brother (so far). I now say about a million times a day that "Matthew need to pat Baby Josh". Upon saying this, I bend my head down to nuzzle him and I rub his little head of soft hair. I also love to show off my little bro to visitors and my teachers and friends at school and I have been known to tell people that "Matthew teach Baby Josh to play trucks".
Mom says that she is not sure I fully realize that my little brother is here to stay. Why does she think this? Well, I believe it may have to do with something I said to her the other day. See, I was in the kitchen eating my breakfast with Dad and mom came downstairs by herself. Upon seeing her and noting that she was alone, I promptly remarked that "Baby Josh not here today!" But, I always ask about him and his whereabouts so that is a very good sign that I DO love my little brother and miss him when he is not around.
I have only one complaint thus far about the little guy.....the kid sleeps ALOT! I never knew such laziness ran in the family, but he apparently inherited the laziness jean. Mom and Dad say that I CERTAINLY did NOT inherit it as I am in constant motion this days and it is a rare moment that I sit in one place and just relax. Mom is looking a little tired these days, as well as Dad. Don't they realize that they just need to sleep more themselves, but mommy says that it is impossible to do right now. I don't see what the problem is really:) They should just go to bed at 8pm when I do and sleep until 7:30 the next day (ha, ha).
See attached picture of my hanging out with my little brother. He is cooing and smiling up at me as you can see. Tell you more later.

2 comments:

Just the two of us! said...

soooo cutee!!! ihope allis well!! <3333

Anonymous said...

Really glad to have the blog back, was getting a little concerned as it had been awhile. Matthew is looking so grown up!
Anne