Saturday, May 31, 2008

Brothers Forever











Things are really starting to get fun at our house and will only get more exciting as Baby J becomes more and more mobile. Baby J is becoming very interactive and vocal and mom says he will soon be crawling. He LOVES me and constantly has to be aware of where I am and watch what I am doing. If only J's head could swivel around 360 degrees then he would never have to let me out of his sight. If I am in the room and Mom is feeding J then I HAVE to be in his line of sight. Otherwise he is constantly trying to move or twist around so he can see me clearly.
The best thing of all is that I love him right back. Mom says that I am a super brother and my caring and concern about J is evident in 99% of my actions. I help mom feed him his bottle (if I am in the mood), console him when he is crying and I like to share my blankets and cuddle with him. The other 1% includes those moments when I get too excited and send some object flying through the air or run around too quickly and almost flatten J's head! Ha! Ha!
Our newest thing is that we both sit with mom and dad to listen to a Curious George story before bed. Then I like to give my little brother a hug and kiss before bed. We both think this is so funny. Mom stands him up to give a big bear hug and then she lays him in his bed and moves him close to the side of the crib. I then give him a big kiss through the side of the crib and we both are then off to bed.
Mom says "Brothers Forever"...she learned this from Nanny 911 so she must be right. But then, mom is always right, RIGHT?????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Mom is always right!
Love the pictures and love the boys.


laurie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture!!!
Anne