Monday, August 4, 2008

Rub a dub dub, two Fletcher boys in a tub


Sorry we haven't posted in a month or so. It was an interesting month to say the least at the Fletcher household, but alas, everyone is back in the swing of things and we are moving on!

I have lots to write about including a visit from my aunt and and uncle, and other adventures, including my swimming lessons, but I will start with the latest video of me and my cute little bro. Look for several more new posts over the next few days.

Now moving on......

Mom and dad love to give baths to me and my little brother. That is a good thing because we need frequent baths, especially yours truly. I must say we are a cute little pair and once Baby J can move around better, it is going to get really interesting. Baby J seems to know just how to splash the water to get us all wet and crazy. When you add in the fact that I LOVE to spray my squirt bottle in all directions and at all people in attendance, you have a recipe for absolute wet madness.

I get to sit at the front of the tub on my bottom, but Mommy puts Baby J on a big bear shaped sponge in the tub. I asked her why once and she said "because he slips around on his little bottom and I can't hold on to him - it is like trying to hold onto a baby greased piglet!" She says that once he gets a little heavier and sits better on his own, then the sponge will be a goner. Darn - after baby J takes his bath, I love to soak up as much water in the sponge and play with it. Maybe I can convince her to keep it around.

Clink on the link below and listen carefully - this is sure to bring a smile to your face. Note: I think was doing an excellent job of getting all the potatoes out of Baby J's ears BEFORE mommy tasked me to clean his toes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gprFjQ0LiLM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, thanks. We were missing your updates.
Anne

mfletcher1 said...

Good camera work. Glad to see that M and J are kept clean.

Love,

Ohio Grandpa