Friday, August 29, 2008

Preschool is cool!


So, I am such a big "boi" now, I have officially started preschool. As many of you know I was in a "Prep" preschool all of last year to prepare me for the difficult curriculum that I am about to encounter now that I am a big boy and attending preschool (Ha!) Things are a bit different this year, but mom says that I seemed to be okay with the changes and on my first day.... I looked a bit apprehensive to mommy but I just gave her a big kiss and a hug, trusted her judgement and said "Bye, Mommy, I'll see you after school!"

I have a bigger classroom this year and I also have several new teachers to get to know better. I hope to meet lots of new friends. The biggest change this year is that mommy can stay in the car and the teacher will come to get me from the car. (Mommy is happy and sad about this as she likes to take me in and give me a kiss through the gate, but also, this means she doesn't have to haul Baby J out of the car, etc. everytime). We haven't actually done this yet as I think we are both afraid there will be lots of tears, but I am sure it will be okay. I will let you know next week how it goes.

If you didn't remember, my third birthday is next Friday! I am going to be THREE years old! Can you belive that????? Stay tuned for updates on my big FIRETRUCK themed birthday party and my three year old checkup at the doctor. Talk at you later, Fans!

No comments: