Friday, June 11, 2010

Best Buddies



Okay, mommy has been very deficient in keeping up with our blog for a few months now. She goes on and on about how busy she has been with school and running etc. Does she not realize that she does not get to have her own life - it is supposed to be ALL about the little men in her life? Just kidding - we like her SO MUCH MORE when she has been running as the old girl just seems to be happier and more agreeable to our wishes:)!
Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I LOVE my little brother. He is the big daddy BOMB as I am concerned. I get along with him about 95% of the time lately, (except for those moments when I feel the need to give him a little push to see what happens, or when I decide to bounce something off his head) but overall I just love the little guy. Mommy says her heart melts when we tell each other that we love each other or when we hold hands between our car seats in the back of the car. I like to make sure he is safe and well taken care of. Joshie, in return, thinks that I am also the Big Daddy BOMB, as he wants to do whatever I do and likes whatever I like. Whenever I do something silly, he is the first to laugh hysterically at me! He is always right behind me trying to do what I do, even if he is too little. What is surprising is that he is generally able to keep up with me and if he can't do something I am always the best big brother and I will stop and help him (well, usually).
Here are a few silly pics of me and my best little buddy. Enjoy!

No comments: