Friday, June 11, 2010

Go Giants!



Daddy and I did something very special together in May. He took me to my first major league baseball game to see the San Francisco Giants! We had a great time and daddy said I did a great job as I actually stayed in my seat and we watched 3 whole innings of the game. Daddy was in heaven as he was anticipating he would actually only get to see about 1/2 of an inning. I think we walked over every inch of the entire stadium and we had lots of great things to eat, including ice cream! So much fun. I even got some little SF black-out stickers to go under my eyes and daddy treated me to a new SF Giants baseball cap of my very own (and just like his). We had a teriffic time - Thanks Daddy - I love you.
When mommy asked what my favorite part of the day was I replied "well, the ice cream". Of course, what else could it be?
Enjoy the pics of our day!

No comments: