Monday, October 22, 2007

O brother, where art thou?


So let me just say enough is enough. I am up to the 36 inch top of my head with comments about my baby brother and his impending arrival. He just needs to get here and now!!! I know that my mom feels the same way. She has had several bouts of intense contractions and the last set were actually very painful. She says that she would have bet a million dollars that the last contractions were going to turn into the real thing, but they stopped as mysteriously as they started. The good news is that my baby brother is definitely going to be here October 30 as that is when the doctor has agreed to induce labor (unless of course baby bro decides to make his entrance sooner than that date). I hope the doctor doesn't change her mind as I think my mom would go into a complete meltdown, but we are keeping our fingers crossed here in the Fletcher household.
Anyway, I am sitting on ready as I have my brand new long sleeve navy "Big Brother" shirt ready to wear as well as a special "Big brother" badge that mom and dad picked up for me. Mommy and daddy don't know that I know this, but apparently they have been trying to figure out what type of special gift my new brother should bring to me when he comes home to live with us. Do any of you have any good ideas? I am thinking perhaps my very own Peanut sized Lambourghini or Porsche would suffice. Other options would include a Peanut sized Beechcraft Bonanza or Cirrus SR-22 airplane so I can be just like my dad.
Any thoughts or suggestions?

Attached is a really bad and blurry picture of just the three of us until mommy recieves a better pic to post on the blog (which she is going to hopefully receive soon from her friend) so just squint your eyes when viewing this one and pretend it is clear. This could be the last official pic of the Teriffic Fletcher Three, before we become the Fantastic Fletcher Four.

No comments: