Thursday, February 21, 2008

Exploring my career options!



Now that I am officially a "BIG BOY" I have decided to start thinking about what I might like to do when I have to choose a career. In an effort to establish good work ethic, every day I pack up my little tool set and my Curious George backpack and say "See you later!" When asked where I might be going, the usual response it "I going to work!" In reality, I just make a lap around the kitchen and I am back from work in a second!

Based on the pictures above, I have also been trying out some other career options. In the first picture I am pretending to be an olypmic swimmer (I just love mom's swimming goggles and I think it is hilarious to put them on and run around). My second idea was to join a convent and become a nun apparently (See the pic of me with my bib on my head. Isn't this funny?) The third picture shows me thinking of becoming a famous chef (In this particular picture, I was cooking Kool-aid soup, tea with noodles and of course, my specialty these days, cheese and pickles with sauce).
However, after researching all these various careers, my favorite job is to be "Big brother"! I think I will stick with that job for a while.

No comments: