Tuesday, February 12, 2008

NEWS FLASH!


Baby J's expression in the picture above says it all! "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON HERE?"
FYI - Mommy had to enable a feature on my blog which allows her to approve and/or reject comments BEFORE they are posted to the blog. She decided to do this as a few spam comments have been posted lately which contained links to questionable or undesirable web sites (if you know what I mean), the last of which would have made anyone blush!!!

I just wanted to let you know this in advance so that next time you post a comment you will understand why you get a message to that fact. Please just go ahead and comment as before and your comment will show up as soon as mom approves it!!

Stay tuned for an update on my cousin Justin's birthday party. We had lots of fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand! And I sure do
love "all of you". Love,
GrandMa Anne

mfletcher1 said...

No problem from Ohio, site of a big primary in March.

Anonymous said...

That is one cute baby! I do believe he will tie with you Matthew as you are both so cute. Tell Mommy her birthday present was wonderful and that she is looking 29 in her picture.
Anne