Monday, June 9, 2008

Kissy, Kissy!


So I know that all of you who read this blog (I know I have 6 fans out there at least) have seen this picture before, but mom says she couldn't resist adding it to the blog to officially record it in Peanut history. I figure, as poorly organized as mom is these days, what the heck, this is probably going to serve as my official baby book anyway!
One of mine and mom's special rituals is to give kisses through the gate when I am dropped off at school. My teacher took this picture as she thought this was adorable. In fact, one day, several of the teachers saw this and collectively said "Ooooh! Ahhhh! How sweet is he? Look at that! He is so adorable." Mom brings me to school, signs me in on the log and gives me a big hug. I also give J a huge hug and kiss and then mom says "I will be back to get you after your story time!" I then run over to the gate and stick my puckered little lips through to wait for my little kiss. One day, mom got into a conversation with someone and I just stood there in this position (literally for about 45 seconds) until she started to feel guilty about me standing there and abruptly ended her talk.
Mom says she needs to get this sweetness recorded and documented somewhere as one day - hopefully not too soon - I am going to be embarrassed to give her a kiss goodbye in front of all my friends. I don't think that will happen as Daddy doesn't seem embarrassed to give mommy kisses in front of his friends, and I am a lot like him, so no worries mom!

1 comment:

mfletcher1 said...

Good habit to be in to kiss your brother and mother. Keep it up.

Love,

Ohio Grandpa