Saturday, June 21, 2008

Little J is sitting tall and having a ball...literally



Baby J is really sitting up tall all on his own now. Mom says that I have done an excellent job in teaching him how to do this. I am now tasked with teaching the little guy how to crawl and I must say that, excellent teacher than I am, he is well on his way. After he masters crawling, I get to teach him how to walk and that is when the excitement is really going to begin. Mom says that she is resting as much as she can these days in anticipation of that day. Wonder what she means by that????

Baby J is currently also trying to eat anything and everything. Balls, fish (plastic ones of course), blocks and anything else he can lay his little hands on. I am always very careful to help mom make sure he doesn't put anything in his mouth that he isn't supposed to. If Mom leaves the room for a second, upon her return, I always say, "Joshie didn't put anything in his mouth he wasn't supposed to". Unfortunately, for Baby J, I try to take most things out of his mouth, including his food and things he is allowed to put in his mouth. Well, do give me credit for effort!
Here are several cute pictures of my little baby "having a ball", showing off his "Crab Cake" T-shirt and another of the two of us just hanging out and having fun.

No comments: