Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy belated birthday Daddy!



Daddy's birthday was on September 19 and he celebrated his 29th birthday for the 13th year in a row! I am not sure how that is really possible but I believe most of what mom and dad tell me so WHATEVER!
I kept asking Daddy if he was having a firetruck party too, but unfortunately, he didn't and he seemed happy just to share a little cake with his family and wear a silly birthday hat just for me and my brother. I loved the cake and Joshie and I loved helping daddy blow out the candles on his cake.
Mom and dad tell me that Joshie's birthday is coming up next - I hope there will be something exciting planned for his big day, but mom and dad say it will only be just a few friends over for some cake. I mean what else is there to do - the little guy still can't even walk on his own. At least I will get to have more cake!!!!

No comments: