Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My, what big teeth you have!



I visited the dentist for the very first time a few weeks ago and it was lots of fun. As I was sitting in the waiting room, mom yelled out "Oh Matthew, there are wild animals behind the door!". At first I that she had finally gone over the edge, but then I noticed a squirrel's tail bobbing around behind the glass and then I saw a mouse tail. "What is that?". Upon venturing over to the door, I opened it up and met my dentist. You see, they weren't real animals at all, just little puppets.
My visit was lots of fun and I was such a good patient. After letting me play with the dentist chair controls, the water and the suction device, the dentist was able to check out all my teeth, clean them and floss them. For being such a great patient, I got several surprises including a new toothbrush, a little camera from the toy chest and a little stuffed kitty cat. I had a great time and my mom was very proud of me.
See a recent picture of me above where I proudly display all of my pearly whites!!

No comments: