Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My three year checkup stats - uh, yes, over a month late!


Mom has been a bit delinquent in keeping up the blog lately. Our last entry was on my birthday and that was a month and a half ago. Give the old girl a break - we have been very busy and I have lots and lots of stuff to tell you about including my 3 year checkup at the doctor, my daddy's birthday, my first visit to the dentist, Joshie's first haircut and finally our recent vacation to the beach in San Diego. Check back and make sure to catch up on all the exciting things going on in me and my little brothers' life as mommy plans to post updates for you regarding all these topics. I have posted a few recent pictures of me and my favorite little guy so you can see how we are are both growing and still getting along...famously! (at least for now until Joshie can defend himself a little better):)

So, my stats at my three year old checkup were as follows: 39 inches height (75% percentile) and 32 lbs weight (55% percentile). I did great at my checkup and I thought it was all fun and games. When the dr. asked my mom if I was talking alot, she didn't really have to answer as I filled the dr in on my swimming lessons, schools, bears, fish, pirates and a whole assortment of other unrelated topics! Let's just say he isn't concerned a bit regarding my verbal skills. This was the first time that the dr. checked my reflexes which I found very amusing. He proceeded to hit me in the knees and elbows with a hammer and it made me jump and laugh. Mom promptly explained that only the dr. was allowed to do that and I shouldn't plan to do the same to my little brother upon my return home.
No shots this time, but I did get the flu mist. It is sort of like a reverse sneeze into my nose. The nurse opened a little vial and then shot the stuff up my nose. Cool!

No comments: