Monday, December 28, 2009

A family affair (August 2009)






So, yes you may note that we haven't posted anything since July. Well, we have had a lot going on and I will update you on all of it in time. There is just too much to tell you in one post. Let me begin by going back to August when we had an almost complete family reunion (at least on the Parson's side that is) here at my house. Not only did Grandma Anne and Grandpa Jack come out to visit, but also my Uncle John, Marla and cousin Gail. To top it all off, mom's cousins Anne and George also came out.
I love to be around lots of family and Josh and I absolutely loved every minute of their visit. We did all sorts of fun things including driving out to Stinson Beach. I loved the ocean and running from the waves and Josh enjoyed playing in the sand with cousin Gail. See the attached pictures of the visit and enjoy!

No comments: