Monday, December 28, 2009

My fourth birthday! (September 5, 2009)





September was an exciting month at our house. Not only did I turn four years old but Daddy also had a birthday and mommy returned to school at the end of the month.

My fourth birthday was absolutely the best birthday ever! Not only because it was a big exciting day, but to tell you the truth I don't really remember that much about my previous birthdays anyway:) Our theme was Spiderman and mom and dad got a cake with spiderman and friends. We had Spiderman goodie bags for my little guy friends and the girls received a princess goodie bag. We had my party at the same place as last year and that was my choice as it is such a fun place. There is a big slide, jumpy house and rock wall. I think my parents and their friends had as much or more fun as me and all my little friends on the rock wall. Almost every single adult tried to climb the wall. What a blast!

See the attached pics to celebrate my big day all over again. Until next years party!!!

No comments: