Monday, December 28, 2009

Joshua's 2nd Birthday (October 30, 2009)




Can you believe that the little guy is already 2 years old? Mom and Dad say that it feels like Joshua has grown up faster than I have. Well, I am only four and have little concept of what time is, but I don't think that is possible. Maybe, they are just moving so fast all the time that it FEELS like time has been moving along more quickly over the last two years.

Josh didn't have a big birthday party like me so instead we had our friends the White's over on Halloween evening. Before we all went out trick or treating, we had delicious cake and ice cream and sang happy birthday to my little brother. He wasn't quite sure what to make of the whole thing, but he loved it, smiled a huge grin, and blew his candles out like a champ. We then all had cake and got into our costumes for the rest of the evenings festivities.

Mom says I am an excellent big brother and we went shopping together for Josh's birthday presents. I was very helpful at Toys R Us, but occasionally I did see something that I might like to have. Mom kept telling she would "make a note of that" and we went on our way. We picked out several great gifts for Josh including a shopping cart, a Mickey Mouse motor speedway and a "spike" the junior dinosaur.
Josh's favorite thing to say prior to his birthday (and unfortunately, he continues to say it to this day) was "Guess What?" Then you say "What Joshie?" and Josh says "Its my birthday!" Very cute.

Happy 2nd birthday little bro, I love you very much!

No comments: