Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Peanut's evil twin?



A friend of my dad's recently gave me this really cool hooded shirt that has Lightning McQueen from the movie "Cars" on the front of it. I think it is absolutely hilarious to wear the hood on my head. I also love to point out to everyone in sight that there is a car on my shirt and alert them to that fact by saying "Car, car, car, car, car, car, car....." well, you get the picture.
In the attached picture, you can also see a new expression that I am becoming famous for in the Fletcher household (click on the picture to enlarge it). I am not sure who taught me to hold my mouth and teeth like this so that I look so evil and mischevious, but it sure does amuse my mom and dad.

When taking this picture, mom said that I looked somewhat like a baby unabomber... See the comparison of my picture to the sketch of the real unabomber. Oh, if only the real unabomber had been such a sweet little soul. There is just no resemblance at all.....I don't wear glasses and I definitely don't yet have a mustache. Plus, old Ted definitely didn't have the whole evil grin down like I do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matthew, you are growing up so quickly and are so smart. Please ask your Mom and Dad to bring you to visit in Georgia again soon.
Anne