Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Stomach bugs and Shoe Obsessions






I bet all you Peanut fans have been wondering just where in the world I have been for the last month! I got really sick with a stomach bug and it knocked me out for about a week. Mom and Dad were concerned about me as I could hardly keep anything down and then I ran the highest fever I have ever had (101.5) for a whole day. All I did was lay on the couch with my head on the pillow, watch cartoons, and cuddle with Mommy and my blankets. No food and no activity on my part...can you believe that? Mom and dad MUST have REALLY been worried.

After I got well, just who caught my bug? Yes, that would be my mom herself. Daddy was out of town, but got back just in time for her to get really sick and have to stay in bed for 2 whole days and it also took her a whole week to feel completely well again. Needless to say we are both well again...and, of course, Dad didn't get sick!

I am back to my old self now as you can see from the attached pictures, which I might add are not the best pictures in the world, but you'll get an idea. My latest obsession is shoes, and I mean all kinds of shoes, including mom's sandals and heels. I like to walk around primarily in the kitchen as there is a hard floor and the shoes make a very loud clapping noise. My other must have accessory? Well, of course, I have a medal that I like to wear around my neck which mom refers to as my "bling bling". I think my obsession with heels and jewelry is a little disturbing to Dad, but don't worry Dad, it is just for fun. Suggestion: Click on the top picture to enlarge it to see the detail better.

Oh, by the way, the tennis shoes I am wearing in the picture are my moms....don't worry, my feet are not yet that BIG, but due to Mom genes, I am destined to have some really big feet anyway, so I am getting in some practice walking with her land yacht sized shoes.
Check back tomorrow to find out the big news. Mom and Dad find out whether we are having a little girl or a little boy "Peanut 2" at her doctor's appt tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really glad you are feeling better..tell your Mommy we are glad she is well too and that we are waiting for tomorrow's big news.
Anne

Just the two of us! said...

haha its okay i my shoe size is 10!!! i know how it feels!!