Friday, February 23, 2007

iPod Baby


Mom and dad have these amazing little boxes that have long cords on them. When you put the little balls at the end of the cords into your ear you can hear a variety of music....and we all know how I feel about dancing and music, right? What in the world am I talking about you say? Well, of course I am talking about mom and dad's iPods. Whenever I see them, I immediately start sticking my fingers in my ears and saying "Pod" to let them know that I would like to take a listen.

I must say that my daddy has a very bizarre taste in music. Mom has always said this and mentions some secret heavy metal concert that Dad went to and didn't tell her about when they first started dating. Apparently, his sickness continues, as his iPod contains selections from Def Leppard, Kiss, Dio, Judas Priest and the list goes on and on. You get the really sad story, huh?
Mom's iPod is a little more interesting and refreshing (but could be somewhat embarrassing to her ) as she likes the heavy metal as well, however, she also has more upbeat pop songs on her iPod to the tune of Justin, Nelly and Christina. Mom says that it is just because she likes all music, but I think it is just because she is still a teeny-bopper at heart.

See the above picture of me listening to the iPod with Dad. You can tell that I really like to listen to the music as I am ACTUALLY standing still for the picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems you might need your own ipod as Mom and dad'a music tastes seem a bit loud! Glad to hear from you, it has been a bit quiet.
Anne