Friday, February 2, 2007

A visit with the "D" man




Now that I am almost 17 months old, I am proud to state that I have a few little friends to call my own. One of my friends that I get to see on a pretty regular basis is Dylan, or "D" as I call him. We have been in the same Gymboree class together for a while now and we also get to see each other at our homes to play, make a mess and amuse our mothers. Dylan's parents are ice hockey players, like my dad, so it is very likely that we will also learn to ice skate and play hockey together when we are older. He is sure to remain a steady little playmate.
During my last visit to "D"s house, we played with a really cool Thomas the Train set. My mom says that we play really well together as we are just both so sweet and gentle little guys (well, most of the time). In the attached picture, "D" looks like he is a little concerned about what I am doing with his beloved train. I say this based on the fact that he appears to be watching me with curiosity in the first picture and chewing his fingers off with some concern in the second picture; but he is so nice, he didn't make me stop. Don't worry little buddy, I wasn't going to hurt the train, I just wanted to see if it would fit on top of the train depot...isn't that where it goes? Hey, mom, when are we getting one of these for our house?




2 comments:

mfletcher1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mfletcher1 said...

I liked Matthew's sweater. He could really use it here in Athens, where it is currently -4 degrees.

Love,

Ohio Grandpa