Thursday, February 15, 2007

Jack is Back




A few weeks ago, I had another friend over to my house to play. His name is Jack and he is only about a week older than me. I hadn't seen him in a few months...so after my initial "Who is that baby and why is he here at my house?" reaction, things warmed up and we played together very well.

I showed Jack my cars, blocks and stuffed animals and we both really enjoyed hiding in my favorite cabinet. In fact, at one point, we both tried to get in there together which seemed very funny to my mom and Jack's mom for some reason. Jack brought his own sippy cup and I insisted on carrying it around for him, offering him sips during his visit. As our playdate progressed, Jack once again became a very close buddy. I even tried to share my favorite blanket and "Neigh Neigh" my stuffed horse. You have to be a VERY special person in my book to warrant even touching my coveted blanket and "Neigh Neigh".

I hope Jack comes back soon. After he left with his mom, I kept turning up my hands to sign for "Where" and I kept calling out "Ja".

See a few pictures of me and Jack. Sorry, these aren't so great, but mom says that Jack and I were moving so quickly that it was hard to get a decent shot!

No comments: