Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter Eggs and Bunny Hugs




I really love this holiday called Easter! What an exciting weekend I had with mom and dad. On Saturday we went to the Danville Eggstravaganza where I went on an Easter egg hunt. At first, I didn't get the whole concept and I picked up one egg and proceeded to examine it closely...I would have been happy just playing with that one egg forever; however, Mom suggested we look for other eggs and I became a crazy baby egg finding machine. We were limited to picking up 6 eggs, but that didn't stop me. Little did I know my mom was as busy throwing eggs out of my bag as I was putting them in to keep us to our limit. It was all quite comical to onlookers I am sure.

Before leaving the Eggstravaganza, I was able to sit with the Easter Bunny herself and mom has included that picture above for your amusement. Mom and Dad were a little concerned that I would be afraid of the Bunny, but I thought she was great and I just sat there and smiled with her Bunny arm around my shoulders.

To top off the Easter weekend, Mom and Dad invited our Aunt Lori and my cousins, Lindsey and Justin over for another egg hunt and dinner. See the last picture of me taking a rest in our yard and contemplating my egg hunting strategy for next year.

Happy Easter.

No comments: