Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fire truck heaven!











Those of you who know me well know that I love firetrucks. Just recently, a new park opened in San Ramon and it is, of all things, a fire truck themed park. Wasn't it nice of the city to develop a brand new park just for me? Daddy and I went to the grand opening of the park and Daddy says to tell you that I covered every inch of that park and had a grand time. Apparently, he seems to think I was a bit impatient about waiting in some of the lines, but we managed and survived and had lots of fun. Oh Dad, you are such a trooper!
There were two real fire trucks on site at the grand opening celebration and I got to look at them and explore the hoses and other buttons and valves on the side. In the park area, I had fun climbing up ladders, playing on firetruck themed structures and I even made a pal out of a little stone boy who was pretending to be a fire fighter. Really, that little statue is a little weird if you think about it, isn't it?
Speaking of parks, Daddy and I have been to almost every park in the vicinity of our home and neighboring towns over the last few months. It is Dad's thing to do with me now that mom isn't really up for chasing me all over the park in her pregnant state and it helps to wear me out and burn off some of this abundance of Peanut energy that I seem to possess. I love going to the park and when I am asked which park I would like to visit, I generally say "Fire Truck Park".

By the way, do you realize that in 6 weeks or less I will have a new baby brother to talk to about firetrucks? I am getting excited and seem to understand that there is a baby on the way. I like to kiss the baby by giving mom a kiss on her tummy and I like to pat the baby too. I am going to be such a wonderful and loving big brother! We are all very excited.

No comments: