Thursday, September 27, 2007

And we were swingin'




The other day, Mom and I met our friends Samantha and her mom Dawn at a park. We played for a while and explored every inch of the playground. We had lots of fun and mom and I fully intend to visit this park again. There was a water feature in the middle (unfortunately, I was pulled back from venturing into this area SEVERAL times), but there was also a huge sand area with trucks, several play structures with steps and slides and a huge closed tube curly slide that I came down about a zillion times with absolutely no hesitation on my part. To get to the top of this fabulous slide, you had to scale a fairly steep set of rock stairs, so it gave me the opportunity to work on my rock climbing skills as well. I am sure dad would faint if he knew this, but mom, in her pregnant state, also scaled this set of rock stairs in her sandals no less. Sorry to tattle on you mom, but you shouldn't be doing that!
Attached are a few pictures, courtesy of Samantha's mom, of us two cuties posing for a pictures at the bottom of a rock wall as well as swinging with a little push here and there from mom. Speaking of mom, I am still not completely sure what is going on, but she has a huge belly - she says she is pregnant with my brother, but I haven't seen any evidence of a new little brother yet. She tells me the due date is only 1 month away now. Come on mom, get on with it. I am tired of waiting!
After the park, we went to eat at TGIF's and I must say that Samantha and I were fabulously well-behaved dinner companions. We ate our food and were quite agreeable during the entire meal. Mom and Samantha's mom have determined that we must have some future plans for mischief up our little sleeves, but it's just that we are both wonderful little kids!

Later!

No comments: