Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy!




Well, today was another big birthday in the Fletcher household. As you know, I just had my second birthday only a few weeks ago, but daddy was the star of the day today! He says to tell you that he can't believe he is only 30 years old today (ha, ha, Daddy, nice try). He said he feels closer to 41 most days.....I have days like that too, where I feel like I have been on this earth AT LEAST 4 years myself.

To celebrate Daddy's big day, we went to my favorite restaurant, Chevy's (you know, this is the place that has the corn tomalit0...yummy). Mommy invited my Uncle Jeff, Aunt Lori and cousins Lindsey and Justin to celebrate with us.
We had a delicious dinner and then all the waiters and waitresses did that thing where they clapped and sang for daddy and put a silly sombrero on his head. Mom says to tell you that she and daddy discussed this beforehand and daddy agreed to humiliate himself, but only for my sake, as they both knew I would just love the excitement. Daddy got a bowl of ice cream for his birthday and me and Justin and Lindsey were all treated with an ice cream cone as well.

See above for a picture of me and the birthday boy himself plus a few other pics of me donning his special sombrero and eating my ice cream and the Fletcher crew (minus mom who was behind the camera at her own bidding). Check back soon as my BIRTHDAY PARTY is this upcoming Saturday and there is sure to be lots to tell you about.

No comments: