Sunday, March 23, 2008

Who let the bunnies out? Hoppy Easter!





I had so much fun this Easter. On Saturday, we went to the Danville Easter Egg Hunt. We were running late (as per usual these days) so mom and I had to sprint from the car to make it just in time for my age group hunt. I got to pick up lots of eggs which contained stickers and temporary tatoos inside. Mommy had purchased me a very special bunny shaped tote to carry my eggs this year (fyi - last year I used a paper bag- duh, mom and dad!) After the hunt, we stood in line to take a picture with the real Easter bunny; unfortunately, he apparently needed to take a bunny bathroom break, so we had to stand in line a little longer. Next we went inside to color, eat grapes, make a mask and plant a seed. I also got a temporary tatoo on my hand. Lastly, Mom was amazed that I also sat still in a chair (probably about a whole 2 minutes) while a young lady painted a bunny with whiskers on my face.
On Easter morning, I found that the bunny had visited our house and he/she left me a very special Fire truck Easter basket and a Bob the Builder Easter pak which contained Scoop, Travis, Trix and Jackaroo. Each truck also had a special Easter haul of little eggs, etc to use with each one to which I exclaimed "Cool!" Baby J received a special blue Easter lamb to cuddle with. That bunny sure is a pretty awesome bunny dude or dudette as the case may be.

See the pics above of me hanging out with the bunny, a close up of my face paint and a special Easter picture of my little brother.

No comments: