Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Keep on Truckin....


If you know anything about me by now, you know that I LOVE trucks. Well, last week, you could say I was in virtual truck heaven. You see, they re-paved our street and for TWO WHOLE days I had a ringside seat to all the exciting action. Each time I heard a truck outside, I would cup my ear to alert everyone that I had heard it. I was so excited that I would just about explode until I was able to get through the kitchen baby gate, run to mama's office and watch all the action through the window from her office chair. I got to see scrapers, bobcats, pavers, dump-trucks and the list goes on and on.

My mom keeps telling everyone that I am now under the impression that we are supposed to have lots of trucks on our street everyday. Why does she think this? Well, based on the fact that I yell "truck" everytime I hear a vehicle pass outside should be some indication. Thank goodness we still have mail delivery, a weekly trash pickup and the neighbors across the street are putting in a pool...that should keep some truck traffic on our street for a little while longer.
See the above picture of a very excited Peanut. Here I am in my ringside seat (mom's office chair) staying abreast of all the action outside on the street. Keep on truckin......

No comments: