Monday, December 18, 2006

Allow me to introduce myself





Welcome to my blog! My name is Matthew aka "Peanut" and I was born on September 5, 2005. I live in the Bay area with my mom and dad. I am a happy, healthy little boy with lots of energy and a great sense of humor.

Why a blog, you say? Well, just the other day, I was sitting quietly on the floor (ha, ha) and contemplating how my extended family and friends must just literally ache to see current pictures of me as well as hear about my activities, development and new experiences.

I was prompted to talk to my mom. I inquired as to whether she could help me start my own blog to post a weekly update to my fans. Unfortunately, she replied with her usual yammerings about how she just doesn't have any time anymore. What is she talking about anyway? :) What else does she possibly have to do besides play with trucks, go to the park and bang things on her head? I will never understand her.

Sensing that some major persuasion skills were needed for this situation, I flashed a sweet, little smile and called her "Nana" and here we are. I am only 15 months old and I have my OWN blog. How cool is that?

From now on, check out my blog at least once a week. It promises to put a smile on your face each time you visit!

4 comments:

Anne said...

Way to go Matthew! We were all just waiting to hear and see you. You are so smart and it will be great to have your Blog! Your Mom must be really proud of you. Keep up the good work!
Anne

Laurie said...

What a great idea! He's absolutely adorable -

Just the two of us! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Matthew, it's great to see how you are growing and learning so many new things! Your mom and dad may call you Peanut, but in my language you are a cutie-pa-tutie!