Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas comes early for MaMa




If you read my earlier post below, you know that I have been referring to my mom as "na-na". Yes, it is true....I have been taking my time to get acquainted with the letter "m".

Also, based on my previous posts, you know the following facts about me:
1) I am just so cute I can't even stand myself.
2) I have a sweet and gentle little soul.
3) I really love my mom
4) I am a Peanut
Therefore, after careful consideration of the situation and the facts at hand, I decided to cave in and begin calling my mom "ma-ma" on Christmas Eve. I haven't stopped either, as it seems to be very effective at getting her attention and adoration everytime I say it.
Hello? Why didn't somebody tell me to do this sooner? I even got some ice cream and some presents today (Christmas Day)....that's not a coincidence is it?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute. Love,GrandMa Anne
and GrandPa Jaack