Sunday, December 31, 2006

Up, Up and Away!

One of my favorite new words is "Up". As you can see from the picture above, I am saying "Up" to my mom (who is taking the picture) to compel her to come and lift me up to the table behind the couch. I just love to sit on this table and sometimes will also then fall onto the couch and roll in the pillows. In reality, this is really not a very safe activity and mom claims no part in my fascination for doing this. Hmmmmm....

Anyway, the word "up" has become very useful for me. I say it over and over until I obtain assistance in hoisting my Peanut self into chairs, my high chair or onto the couch to sit with my mom and dad and watch Sprout TV. Of course, I MUST have my blanket, phone, shoe or water bottle with me, or else, I have to get down again, obtain the required accessory and repeat the process over again. This is really fun and sometimes I just get down for no reason other than to just go "up" and do it all over again.

No comments: