Sunday, December 31, 2006

2024 Summer Olympic Hopeful?




Apparently, my dad has some high hopes for my athletic ability. I already seem to have a variety of baseball, football and hockey apparel as well as a large selection of balls, bats and other sporting accoutrement. Additionally, I have heard him say "Well, you do know each generation of Fletcher men seems to have an increased level of athletic ability". That being said, I am sure that whatever interests I may have in the future, be it sports, music or art, my parents will be very supportive of me. Notice carefully, that I did NOT include dancing in the above list. Mom would be delighted, but I am not sure Dad would be able to handle that!

Unfortunately, as evidenced from the pictures above, it looks like Dad may have something to worry about:) If you look carefully, you will see that I seem to possess a natural aptitude for acrobatics, rolling and graceful gestures. At first glance, this appears to just be me standing on my head and rolling around with my blanket, but those of you with a keen eye can see that I am practicing my ballet and synchronized swimming routine on land. 2024 Olympics here I come!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Someone's been practicing his baby yoga moves...lol...