Saturday, January 27, 2007

Cars - Don't drink and drive (and talk on the phone)!




I love cars! Whenever I see one, I have to point at it and I either yell or say "Ca" to ensure that everyone in close proximity is aware that a car is in our presence. When I am out with my mom and dad in our very own car, sometimes, I will just say "Ca" over and over and point to each one as it passes. Once I get started, this activity can continue for MILES! Mom says this reminds her of that Billy Crystal movie, where the elderly grandfather reads all of the billboards and merchant signs he sees from the backseat as they are traveling in the car. She says to tell you that if you saw the movie, you will know exactly what she is talking about and chuckle.

Anway, since I LOVE cars so much, my mom and dad bought one just for me. It is the red car from the movie "CARS" and it's name is "Lightning McQueen". I just LOVE this car and frequently yell "DOOOO" and "OOOOH" as I am playing with it to show just how excited I am. Mom is concerned about what is going on in the attached picture. You see, I am not only driving my car, but I have a drink in my hand as well as a phone. Yes, it is true, I am obviously not demonstrating how to be an alert and safe driver. Don't worry Mom, I won't be a teenager for a while yet...you still have some years to relax and FYI, this car only cost $19.99!




1 comment:

mfletcher1 said...

Glad to see that Matthew is learning to be a good driver. Keep up the good work.

Love,

Ohio Grandpa