Sunday, January 7, 2007

Me and my Shadow











On the morning of our second day in San Diego, we visited a park by the ocean. We met a friend of dad's who lives in the area and she brought her two nephews to play with me. We had a blast running in the grass, dancing, watching a kite fly and playing with some really cool sticks and leaves. The ocean was very exciting to see and we saw some seals on the beach too. (I am not exactly sure what a seal is but from a distance it appeared to be big, brown and very lazy).

As we were playing in the park, I discovered that I have a Peanut twin. Now before you go and get all excited thinking that there are actually two people as cute and wonderful as me in the world, just pull yourself together. What I mean it that I discovered my SHADOW (or at least that is what mom told me it is called). There I was, in the park playing on a sunny day with my new little friends, and I noticed that I had a little body that went everywhere and made all the same movements as I did. At times, he was very tall and stretched out, but at other times he was about my same size. I was amazed, and as you can see from the above picture, I couldn't figure out who this little person was. Notice that I am signing with my hands (see my shadow) to say "Who and what the heck is that?"
I had so much fun and was exhausted after my trip to the park, so I had to leave and go back to the hotel for a little nap. I was sad to say goodbye to my new little friends and I hope to see them again soon!
See the pictures above of me in the park by the ocean, with my new little friends, watching a kite with dad and lastly a picture of me and my shadow.

No comments: