Friday, January 19, 2007

Where's the baby?







"Where did my little baby go?" is a phrase that seems to come out of mom's mouth at least once a day now. I am not sure why she keeps saying it as I am literally standing RIGHT IN FRONT of her EVERYTIME she says it. Maybe her vision is deteriorating or she is just losing her mind from old age....you know she is hitting one of those "big" birthdays this upcoming February.

I am attaching a few pictures in which mom says I really seem like a little man...no longer her little baby. These were taken at Gymboree just this week. For those of you who are not "with it", Gymboree is an establishment that has organized play gym, music and arts classes for kids. In the attached pictures I am proud to be riding atop the rocking horse (I got onto this all by myself, if I must say so), crawling through a tube and lastly, looking through a cut-out on the baby bridge. I especially looked like a big boy with my overalls, mock-T and new "Stumpcrusher" shoes when I arrived to play, but more on the shoes later. They deserve a blog entry all their own.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Matthew, you are just growing up too fast and are too cute!!