Sunday, January 7, 2007

Lego Heaven








Our last adventure in San Diego was a trip to Legoland. I really had a lot of fun here and want to go back again soon. I have a feeling that there will be more for me to do in a year or so, but it was fun anyway.

We first stopped at a building where there were huge bins of duplo blocks and legos for me to play with and give to mom and dad. I had fun carrying blocks from one bin to another and even sat in one of the bins and played amongst the blocks. Hey, why don't we have this at home?

Next we went to a section of the park called Miniland. Miniland consisted of replicas of entire cities....Washington D.C., New York, San Francisco.... all made of Legos. There were even little cars, trucks and trains running around on the little streets. I was so intrigued, but VERY frustrated as well, as I had to stay on the outside of the fence and I couldn't touch anything. Hello?...don't these Lego people know that touching is what being a toddler is all about? Mom kept saying that if I managed to get over the fence it would look like Baby Godzilla destroys Washington D.C. Oh well, I will have to figure out a way to get over that fence next time.
Lastly, we visited a huge playground with lego themed cars and trucks. I had a blast playing on the various lego structures and even got to "drive" a few Lego cars.
See the above pictures of me playing in the block bins, taking in some sights of "Washington D.C", and "driving" a car and a fire truck.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Happy 2007 Matthew, you certainly got the year off to a good start!
Anne