Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Please have a seat







Mom says it seems like I am figuring out something new every day now. Little does she know that I already know everything, but I am just pacing myself to keep her amused.

My latest realization is that chairs are for SITTING. Up until now, chairs were just another item that I would carry here and there, push around the kitchen or use as a shelf to put my things upon. Now I realize that I can take a mini-load off and rest myself when I need a break from playing during the day. Unfortunately, not all chairs are low enough for me to hoist my Peanut self upon, so it requires me to say"up" to whoever is in close proximity to gain a helping hand. No matter....as it seems to delight whoever gets the chance to help me out.

As you can see from the attached pictures, once I am in one of our kitchen chairs, I sometimes like to yell, spin around or pretend that I am in baby jail by looking through the poles on the back of the chair. Another discovery of mine is that chairs are not the only things that are good for sitting upon...I find that your ordinary colander works well too.

Later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love that little face...!

Anonymous said...

We have rocking chairs and
straight chairs for kids all
waiting for you. Love, GrandMa
and GrandPa